Cookie week continues as Christmas is next week!
These are everyones favorite cookie because it combines original peanut butter cookies with SMORES!
Super easy to make and one everyone will enjoy!
Great for your cookie platter, bake sales or even just dessert your family will be thanking you for! 🙂
I ate WAYYYYY too many of these… Im not proud LOL
Please remember to SHARE on Facebook and PIN IT!
Peanut Butter Smores Cookies!
- 1/4 C unsalted sweet cream butter
- 1/2 C sugar
- 1/2 C brown sugar, packed
- 1 C peanut butter
- 1/4 C shortening
- 1 large egg
- 1 1/4 C flour
- 3/4 tsp baking soda
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 24 regular size marshmallows
- 24 hershey kisses, unwrapped
Makes 2 dozen cookies
MY OTHER RECIPES
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees
- Place parchment paper onto a cookie sheet and set aside
- Using a standing mixer, cream together the butter, sugar, brown sugar, and shortening and mix until combined
- Add in the egg and mix until combined
- In a large bowl, using a whisk mix in the flour, baking powder and salt.
- Gradually add in the flour mixture into the wet mixture until combined
- Using a ice cream scoop, scoop some cookie dough into your hands and roll into a ball
- Roll cookie dough ball into the sugar and then place onto the cookie sheet
- Repeat the steps for 11 more cookie dough balls
- Bake in the oven for 5 minutes
- Pull the cookies out and place each marshmallow onto the cookie
- Bake for another 5 minutes or until the marshmallow is lightly toaster
- Pull cookies out and place unwrapped hershey kiss into the center
- Let cool completely before enjoying!