I have an awesome treat for you today!
One of the best and moist cookies that you and your family will simply adore!
They are so simple and super fun to make too! 😀
Kids love helping with this awesome cookie!
MY OTHER RECIPES
I used Hershey Kisses but next time I think I might try Hugs instead (the white chocolate/milk chocolate mix ones)
These would even be great for Holiday Cookie Trays!
Who doesnt love a delicious S’MORE in cookie form?! 😉
Please remember to SHARE on Facebook and PIN IT!
Peanut Butter S’mores Thumbprint Cookies!
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 10 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 2 large eggs
- 1 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 2 cups all purpose flour
- 3/4 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 12 large marshmallows, cut in half
- 24 Unwrapped Hershey's Kisses or Hugs
- Preheat the oven to 350F and line a baking sheet with parchment paper
- In a large mixing bowl, use a hand mixer to mix your butter and sugar
- Now mix in your eggs, peanut butter and vanilla, until well mixed
- Then add in your flour, baking powder and salt
- Use a tablespoon to scoop out your dough and roll into small balls
- Place them onto your lines along sheet
- Bake for 10 minutes and place the sticky side of a marshmallow on each cookie face down
- Put the cookies back in the oven for about 2 minutes
- Take them out from the oven and place a Hershey kiss on top of each marshmallow
- Let cool and enjoy!