Yes, I know I have gone a tad bit crazy with my baking recipes lately on my blog, but hey, its near the Holidays right now and its the only time I can bake my buns off and no one judges me for it LOL
Everyone loves a GOOD soft chocolate chip cookie and this recipe will give you just that!
They are SO easy and are great for bake sales, holiday cookie trays or even just a perfect dessert the whole family will LOVE.
Once you have one (or 6) you will know what I mean 🙂
Please remember to SHARE on Facebook and PIN IT!
- 1/2 Cup salted butter, softened
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 1/4 cup light brown sugar, packed
- 1 large egg
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 1 1/2 cup all purpose flour
- 3/4 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 Cup semi-sweet Toll House chocolate chips
- 1/2 Cup walnuts
- Preheat your oven to 350F and line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Heat your butter for about 15 seconds so it's half melted and half soft.
- Mix in your granulated and brown sugar until creamy.
- Lightly mix in egg and vanilla.
- Mix in your flour and baking soda.
- Fold in your chocolate chips and walnuts.
- Roll into cookie dough balls and bake for 10-12 minutes, do not over cook (I take mine out at the 10 minute timer).
MY OTHER RECIPES