I am SO ready for Fall and EVERYTHING PUMPKIN!
These delicious homemade Pumpkin Cinnamon Rolls are really easy and taste fantastic!
These make the entire house smell like Fall HEAVEN.
Great for dessert or for get togethers.
They remind me of cinnabon..but better!
They were gone in ONE NIGHT…
Tons of icing make them even better!
They are ooey gooey deliciousness!
The pumpkin flavoring is incredible and they are sure to be a hit with everyone!
Please remember to SHARE on Facebook and PIN IT!
Pumpkin Cinnamon Rolls
- 1 (8 oz.) can crescent dough sheet
- 1/2 cup pure pumpkin puree
- 1/4 cup brown sugar
- 1 1/2 tsp. pumpkin pie spice mix
- 4 oz. cream cheese, softened to room temp
- 1 1/2 cups confectioners sugar
- 2 tbsp. butter, melted
- 1 tsp. pure vanilla extract
- 2-3 tbsp. heavy cream
MY OTHER RECIPES
- Remove crescent dough sheet from can and lay out onto a lightly floured work surface.
- Spread pumpkin puree across dough evenly and sprinkle with pumpkin pie spice and brown sugar.
- Roll dough tightly lengthwise and slice into 8 equal slices.
- Bake for 20 minutes, and let cool for about 10 minutes before adding frosting.
- To prepare the frosting, combine cream cheese, confectioners sugar, butter, vanilla extract, and heavy cream in a medium bowl and beat with a hand mixer until mixture is smooth and to your desired consistency.
- Pour over warm rolls and sprinkle with additional pumpkin pie spice. Serve warm.