Ahh I am SO excited for Fall!! I LOVE pumpkin anything!
These, my friends, are outstandingly delicious and super duper easy too!
Fall is magical to me- I don’t know what it is about the cool weather and cozy clothing but it just feels like HOME to me.
MY OTHER RECIPES
Perfect for get togethers, pot lucks, they keep well and even great just for a yummy easy dessert that the whole family will love!
Who doesnt LOVE pumpkin pie?!
I have made these every year during Fall for as long as I can remember. everyone goes crazy over them because its like mini pumpkin pies!
I have been known to eat WAYYYY too many of these- HEY, they are small- they don’t count right? 😉
Please remember to SHARE on Facebook & PIN IT!
Pumpkin Pie Cupcakes!
- 1-15oz can pumpkin purée
- 1/2 cup white sugar
- 1/4 cup brown sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1-5oz can evaporated milk
- 1/4 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/4 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 2 teaspoons pumpkin pie spice
- 2/3 cup all purpose flour
- Preheat your oven to 350F
- Line a cup cake pan with silicone cupcake liners (or spray your pan with s non stick cooking spray)
- In a large mixing bowl, combine your pumpkin purée, sugars, eggs, vanilla, and evaporated milk and mix with a hand or stand mixer
- Now mix in your flour, pumpkin pie spice, baking soda, baking powder, and salt
- Fill your baking silicone cupcake liners about 1/2 full with your pumpkin batter
- Bake for 20 minutes then let cool
- Transfer to the fridge for about 30 minutes
- Put a star top in decorating bag and fill with whipped topping
- Once your pumpkin pies are cooled, frost with the cool whip, sprinkle a little pumpkin pie spice on top and enjoy!