Back again with another incredible Pumpkin recipe that you all are sure to love!
They are super moist and homemade- yet super simple too!
Once I took the photos, trust me, I doubled the glaze on top because 😉
MY OTHER RECIPES
Perfect for the Fall season and great for dessert or Breakfast too!
Please remember to SHARE on Facebook and PIN IT!
Pumpkin Pie Glazed Scones!
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 7 tablespoons granulated sugar
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoon ground cinnamon
- ½ teaspoon ground nutmeg
- ¼ teaspoon ground cloves
- ¼ teaspoon ground ginger
- 6 tablespoons cold butter, cubed
- ½ cup canned pumpkin
- 3 tablespoons half-and-half (can substitute heavy cream)
- 1 large egg
- For the Powdered Sugar Glaze:
- 1 cup + 1 tablespoon powdered sugar
- 2 tablespoons milk
- Preheat the oven to 425F
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper; set aside.
- In a large bowl, whisk together the flour, sugar, baking powder, salt, cinnamon, nutmeg, cloves and ginger. Using a pastry blender (or two knives), cut the butter into the dry ingredients until the mixture is crumbly and no large chunks of butter remain, set aside.
- In a small mixing bowl, whisk together the pumpkin, half-and-half and egg. Fold the wet ingredients into the dry ingredients until mostly combined , and turn the dough out onto a clean work surface. Knead the dough a few times to ensure it is completely combined. Pat the dough into a 6-8 inch circle.
- Cut the dough circle into 6 equal triangles.
- Place the scones on the prepared baking sheet.
- If your dough has been warmed by the temperature in the kitchen and you notice the butter melting, pop the tray in the freezer for a few minutes before proceeding.
- Bake for 15 minutes, or until lightly browned. Cool completely.
GLAZE In a small mixing bowl combine the glaze ingredients well, and drizzle over the cooled scones. Serve or store in an airtight container on the counter for up to 3 days.