I am sure you have seen this floating around the internet, in a number of places.
I just had to finally make one myself, to see what all the fuss was about!
I decided to go with OREOS for the ‘crust’ though you could use graham cracker crumbs.
I went with half Golden Oreos and Half Pumpkin Spice!
Hey, its seasonal, I had to try them!
I have seen pumpkin lasagnas out there- so I wanted to change it up a bit and make this a Pumpkin CHEESECAKE Lasagna!
It will BLOW YOUR MIND!
I am going to be serving this at our Halloween party this year!!
I topped this with shaved white chocolate,
but you can use any type of nuts you’d like if you prefer!
One of the best things about this dessert? ITS NO BAKE! 😉
AND IT FREEZES WELL!
This is definitely going to be a hit no matter where you serve it!
The cheesecake layer complements the Pumpkin perfectly!
Make it. Your family will thank you for it! 😀
Please remember to SHARE on Facebook and PIN IT!
Pumpkin Cheesecake Lasagna!
- 15 Golden Oreos
- 15 Pumpkin Oreos
- 1/2 Cup melted salted butter
- 1/2 Cup softened butter
- 8oz softened cream cheese
- 1 1/2 Cups powdered sugar
- 16oz whipped topping
- 2 small boxes (3.4oz) pumpkin spice instant pudding
- 3 cups 2% milk
- 1/4 cup shaved white chocolate
- Place your Oreos into your blender or food processor and blend into a fine mix (you might have to split your Oreos in half and do this twice if your using a blender) OR you can go old school and put them in a large ziploack bag , close it up and get the hammer out!
- Place your crushed Oreos into a large Ziploc bag and mix well with your melted butter
- Press your Oreo mixture into the bottom of a 9 x 13 baking pan
- Now in a large mixing bowl, mix together your softened butter, powdered sugar, half of your whipped topping, and cream cheese until well mixed
- In a separate bowl, whisk your milk and pudding mixture together and set in the fridge for 5 minutes
- Spread your whipped mixture evenly over your Oreo layer
- Now spread your set pudding over your whipped layer
- Use the rest of your plain whipped topping and spread evenly over your pudding
- Top off with your shaved white chocolate, slice, and enjoy!