These delicious little bites of heaven are sure to make everyone go crazy! Its seriously hard to eat JUST ONE 😀
I used Grands flaky layers biscuits because I love the texture of these particular ones- I think it tastes best 🙂
I used a small cookie cutter to make them little
They come out looking like this- you need to carefully watch them while they cook because its FAST.
I rolled them in a sweet mixture, though you can even dip them into melted chocolate as well or even stuff them!
They are a perfect, easy dessert that you will want to try all different ways
Couldnt help but take a bite 🙂
Dessert or for the holidays, even breakfast- hey, who am I kidding- ANYTIME 😉
Please remember to SHARE on Facebook and PIN IT!
Pumpkin Spice Donut Holes!
MY OTHER RECIPES
- Pillsbury Grands Biscuits
- Vegetable Oil
- 1/2 Cup granulated sugar
- 1/2 Tablespoon ground cinnamon
- 1/2 Tablespoon pumpkin pie spice
- 1/4 teaspoon nutmeg
- 1/4 teaspoon ginger
- 1.5-2" circle cookie cutter
- Fill a heavy bottomed pot with about 15-25 ounces of vegetable oil (or until the pot is about 1/4 full) and turn your burner on medium-high.
- Lay out a piece of parchment paper, open your can of biscuits and lay out each biscuit right next to each other.
- Use a rolling pin to roll out your biscuits so you can cut 2 holes from each biscuit.
- Use your cookie cutter to cut out as many circles as you can and set aside.
- Fork your scrap dough into a ball, roll out with your rolling pin and cut out another set of circles.
- Carefully place your dough circles into your hot oil and cook each side until golden brown (caution the oil will be very hot).
- Remove each donut hole carefully with a tall slotted spoon and place on a piece of paper towel.
- Mix together your sugar, cinnamon, pumpkin pie spice, nutmeg, and ginger.
- Place your donut holes into the sugar mixture and gently toss.