Fresh raspberries and southern sweet tea come together
to make one delicious, refreshing and pure Raspberry Sweet Iced Tea AND no simple syrup needed!!
No artificial flavors here.. just pure homemade awesomeness!
You can use Splenda ( like I would do for my brother who is diabetic) in place of the sugar if needed 🙂
Not only is this tea gorgeous but it tastes fantastic too!
MY OTHER RECIPES
Please remember to SHARE on Facebook and PIN IT!
Raspberry Southern Sweet Tea!
- 3 Black Tea Bags (like Lipton)
- 8 cups Water divided
- 1 cup Sugar
- 12 oz Raspberries
- Bring 4 cups water to a boil.
- Remove from heat.
- Add tea bags and allow to steep for 15 minutes.
- Add 4 cups water to medium pan.
- Add sugar and raspberries and bring to a boil over high.
- Reduce heat to medium and squish raspberries while continuing to cook for 10 minutes.
- Remove from heat and strain through cheesecloth or strainer, discarding berry pieces.
- Combine both in a large pitcher and serve over ice.