As promised! Here is my copycat Homemade Reese’s Peanut Butter eggs!!
I did a Coconut Cream Eggs version yesterday that you HAVE to checkout- they are so delicious!
These are super simple to make at home and the taste is fantastic!
They are really fun to make with the kids too!
I used egg shaped cookie cutters but you can use ANY you would like to make all sorts of fun shapes!
I used milk chocolate but next time i might do dark or even white chocolate for a change!
You can’t eat just one… I promise LOL
Please remember to SHARE on Facebook and PIN IT!
Reese's Peanut Butter Eggs!
- 2 cups powdered sugar
- 1 cup peanut butter
- 1/4 cup melted butter
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- Pinch salt
- 2 cups milk chocolate melts
- Line a 8x8" baking pan with a piece of parchment paper that is longer than the pan so you can easily remove.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine your powdered sugar, salt, vanilla extract, melted butter, and peanut butter.
- Use a hand or stand mixer to mix until combined.
- Form your peanut butter mixture into a large ball and press it evenly into your lined pan.
- Freeze for 15 minute before using a egg shaped cookie cutter to cut out your peanut butter egg shapes.
- Place your peanut butter eggs back in the freezer for about 30 minutes.
- Place your candy melts in a microwave safe bowl and heat for 3-4 minutes, stirring every 30 seconds until melted.
- Dunk your peanut butter eggs into the melted chocolate making sure each side is covered, let any excess drop off and place onto a piece of parchment paper to harden.
MY OTHER RECIPES