This one has been a long time coming, I know!
I have been asked SO many times for this recipe and finally, here it is!
You can choose any color skittles you’d like to make this recipe, if you try to put ALL the colors in, then it will turn deep purple-ish, not as pretty as if you separate and use specific colors 🙂
This recipe is amazing and ultra easy!
Please remember to SHARE on Facebook and PIN IT!
MY OTHER RECIPES
- 1 8oz mason jars
- 11/2 cups Everclear
- 1/2 cup Skittles
- 1/2 cup sugar
- Pour a cup of Everclear into the mason jar
- Add 1/2 cup green (OR any color you wish) skittles
- add sugar
- Top the jar with more Everclear if necessary, leaving about quarter of an inch from the top.
- Close and seal the lid.
- Shake the jar vigorously for a minute.
- Place the jar in a cool dark place for a week.
- Shake them at least once or twice a day.
- Strain the liquid and remove the skittles.
- Store for a maximum 30 days.