With Fall right around the corner, I am happy to be bringing you all this fantastic Slow Cooker Beef Stew- the ULTIMATE comfort food!
It is perfect for starting this before you head off to work, so that when you get home, dinner is all ready and waiting for you & your family!
Not to mention the house smells AMAZING!
One of my favorite things to have with beef stew is garlic bread, I just took some sliced italian bread (or white) and brushed a mixture of butter, garlic powder and parsley- then baked for about 5 minutes 🙂
Its perfect for DIPPING! 😉
Please remember to SHARE on Facebook and PIN IT!
Slow Cooker Beef Stew!
- 2 pounds beef stew meat, (cut into bite-sized pieces)
- 1 tsp Salt
- 2 tsp pepper
- 1/2 tsp paprika
- 1 cup kechup
- 1 can of cream of celery soup
- 1 tsp Adobo (found in the spanish isle)
- 1 large onion, finely chopped
- 2-3 cloves of garlic, minced
- 6 oz can garlic tomato paste
- 32 oz beef broth
- 2 Tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 2 cups baby carrots carrots
- 4-5 small potatoes,cut into bite-sized pieces
- 1 tablespoon dried parsley
- 1 teaspoon oregano
- 1 cup corn
- 1/4- 1/2 cup of cornstarch
- Place your all ingredients in the slow cooker -EXCEPT the corn
- Stir to make sure everything is mixed well with the seasonings.
- Cook on LOW for 10 hours or on HIGH for 6-7 hours.
- Once cooked (About 30 minutes before you plan to serve) add in the 1/4- 1/2 cup of cornstarch depending on how much you would like to thicken the stew, start with the 1/4 mix well, add more to thicken further.
- Lastly, add in your corn. Continue cooking covered for 30 or so minutes.