BOY, have I got a treat for you all today!! I am super excited to bring you this creation that my family LOVED so much! Pineapple Upside Down HAM- done all in the Slow Cooker- so easy and the taste is CRAZY delicious!!
It may sound odd, but seriously, its one of the best things I have ever had!
Its only a few steps, and it cooks itself!
Everyone who was hesitant to try it, took one bite and their eyes went WIDE and they looked right at me- shocked!
Im like, SEE! I told you it was incredible!!
It will definitely be the hit of any dinner you have!
The flavors just WORK so well together, its crazy but Oh so yummy!
Just look at these photos, seriously the ham was so tender and juicy with a perfect crust that was mouthwatering!
You might be thinking… is this going to be too sweet? I assure, its NOT even close to as sweet as you may think it might be, mainly because ham doesnt absorb the same way as another meat might, it just lightly flavors it!
I will have a full recipe video coming out for this recipe- so stay tuned!!
That way you can watch it prepared and see for yourself, IF these photos arent enough to convince you of its awesomeness!
Please remember to SHARE on Facebook and PIN IT!
Slow Cooker Pineapple Upside Down Ham!
- 7-9 pound spiral cut ham
- 1 cup pineapple juice
- 1 cup pineapple chucks OR tidbits
- 2 (21-oz.) cans cherry pie filling
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cloves
- 3/4 cup brown sugar
MY OTHER RECIPES
- Place the spiral cut ham into your slow cooker
- Pour the pineapple juice over the ham
- pour the cherry pie filling over it next, evenly over the top
- add the pineapple chunks (or tidbits)
- Sprinkle over the brown sugar and cloves
- Cover the crock pot and cook on LOW for 5-6 hours
- Do not open lid while its cooking!