This is definitely my all time favorite banana bread- in the history of EVER.
Once you try this recipe, you will make it ALL the time.
Caution- every time I have made this bread , I cannot leave it alone and could eat the loaf by myself! Made with a secret ingredient that makes it SO moist!
My friend Rebecca is back again with another one she is bringing to the blog today!
We got this SECRET ingredient from my bestie over at her awesome blog
– Cook Crave Inspire ( go VISIT- your tummy will be glad you did!) 😉
Please don’t forget to SHARE on Facebook and PIN IT!
Easy Banana Bread!
- 3 Large Over-ripe Bananas mashed
- 1/2 cup of Mayo (I use Hellmann's)
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 egg
- 1 1/2 cups flour
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup chopped Walnuts
MY OTHER RECIPES
- Preheat the oven to 350F
- In a large bowl, mix your over-rip mashed bananas, mayo, vanilla, and egg together until well combined
- In a separate medium bowl, combine flour, sugar, baking soda, baking powder and salt
- Next add in flour mixture to wet mixture and stir until its JUST combined - making sure NOT to over-mix because it will be thick
- Pour into a greased and floured loaf pan 9x5 in size
- Sprinkle chopped walnuts on top evenly
- Bake 55-60 minutes or until a toothpick comes out clean from center
- Remove from pan and allow to cool completely on a wire rack.
- Slice & ENJOY!