Who else is wishing for Spring?? I AM!!
These delicious little colorful cookies will put you in the mood for some nicer weather, thats for sure!
They are really easy and So beautiful!
I love to bake these and give them out to friends and family when Spring time rolls around- trust me, they LOVE them!
I promise you will too!
Please remember to SHARE on Facebook and PIN IT!
Springtime Thumbprint Cookies!
MY OTHER RECIPES
- 1 C of butter
- 1 1/2 C Powder sugar
- 2 tsp marshmallow extract
- 1 egg
- 3 C of flour
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1 tsp cream of tarter
- 1 container each of yellow, pink and green sugar sprinkles
- 3 small bowls for the sprinkles
- 1 bag of hershey kisses, 24 unwrapped
Makes 24 cookies
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- Cover a cookie sheet with parchment paper and set aside
- Using a standing mixer, cream together the butter, powder sugar, vanilla and egg and mix until combined and creamy
- Using a large bowl, combined the flour, baking soda and cream of tarter
- Gradually add in the dry ingredients and mix on low speed
- Using your hands continue to mix until fully combined
- Pour sprinkles into their own bowl
- Using a small ice cream scoop, scoop up a small amount of dough
- Roll the dough into a ball and place onto the cookie sheet
- Repeat steps for 23 more cookie dough balls
- Pick up one ball and place it into the yellow sprinkles and roll the ball arourd so that the cookie dough ball becomes fully coated in the sprinkles
- Repeat with remaining balls, alternating between the three sprinkles
- Place into the oven for 8-12 minutes
- Once cookies are baked let sit for 1 minute to cool
- Quickly place the unwrapped hershey kiss into the center of the cookie
- Let cookies sit on the tray for 10 -20 minutes or until the chocolate is cooled