If you know anything about Starbucks then you must know about their ‘secret’ menu of items that are SUPER crazy delicious!!
This is one of them, but who needs to pay ALL that $$ for one when you can make it at home!!?
This isnt any normal hot chocolate though, this is something magical… melt in your mouth, fresh cookies out of the oven-type taste.
Please remember to SHARE on Facebook and PIN IT!
Starbucks Secret Sugar Cookie Hot Cocoa!
MY OTHER RECIPES
- 4 1/2 cups whole milk
- 2/3 cup sweetened condensed milk
- 6 oz White chocolate chips
- 1 tbsp. vanilla extract
- 1/4 tsp. almond extract
- Whipped cream, sprinkles, marshmallows, and sugar cookies, for topping
- Add the milk, sweetened condensed milk, white chocolate, vanilla, and almond extract to a large pot.
- Place the pot over medium heat until the milk is scalding, but not boiling.
- Stir the coca mix in the pot often to make sure nothing is burning.
- Once the hot chocolate is steaming, ladle into mugs and dollop with whipped cream.
- Add marshmallows, sprinkles and cookies