SO, I am going to introduce you to some really delicious pops!
I am also going to give you a few options too, to either make them ADULT or for the kids 🙂
We’ll start of with some really basic ingredients fruit wise!
I used cantaloupe and strawberries!
The combination of the to together literally is heaven-like.
If you want to make these kid-friendly- you want to of course, leave out the alcohol altogether.
They work just as well WITH OR withOUT the alcohol added 😉
MY OTHER RECIPES
So, I LOVE sangria and I love popsicles-
so why not combine the two to make one delicious and boozy pop!?
If you have never used cantaloupe in your sangria, you are missing out- bigtime.
You can add any of your favorite fruit in for these and it will still taste YUMMY!
I used a bit of orange juice in these just to give it a little extra sweetness.
You can always adjust the taste as you are filling the molds to suit your flavor 🙂
Please remember to SHARE on Facebook and PIN IT!
Strawberry Cantaloupe SANGRIA Popsicles!
- 1 large cantaloupe- diced
- 5 whole strawberries - sliced lengthwise
- 1 cup of white wine (of your choice)
- 1/2 cup of orange Juice
If making kid friendly - just omit the wine
- In a blender add the diced cantaloupe, wine and orange juice and purée until cantaloupe is liquefied
- Add 4-5 strawberry slices to each Popsicle mold.
- Pour the cantaloupe/wine/oj mixture into the each mold, filling up to the top.
- Insert Popsicle stick/cover and freeze for at least 4 hours.