I love cheesecake, lets just start there so over the next couple weeks I will be bringing MORE amazing cheesecake recipes to you that you and your entire family will LOVE!
Now, back to this beauty right here- its so pretty! it will make the perfect addition to any Holiday party!
If you havent checked out my other AMAZING cheesecake recipes here on my blog you NEED too! Red Velvet cheesecake is one of my most popular!!
Please remember to SHARE on Facebook and PIN IT!
Candy Cane Cheesecake!
- 36 Oreos, finely crushed
- 1/2 C unsalted sweet cream butter, melted
- 1 8 oz. cream cheese, room temperature
- 1/2 cup unsalted sweet cream butter, softened
- 1 1/4 cup powdered sugar
- 1 1/2 cup heavy cream
- 1 tsp peppermint extract
- 1 3.4 oz. box white chocolate instant pudding
- 3/4 cup milk
- 2 tsp plain gelatin powder
- 2 tbsp cold water
- 1/2 cup crushed candy canes
- 1/4 cup semi sweet chocolate chips
- 2 C semi sweet chocolate chips
- 1/2 C heavy whipping cream
- 1 C heavy whipping cream
- 1/4 C powder sugar
- 1 tsp peppermint
- 1/4 C crushed candy canes
- 1 piping bag, fitted with a star tip
Oreo crust Ingredients
Chocolate ganache ingredients
Whipped cream ingredients
- Pour oreo crumbs into a large bowl and add in the melted butter
- Mix until combined, and it resembles wet sand.
- Evenly press the cookie crumbles into the springform pan, about 3/4 ways up the sides.
- Place in the freezer to set while you make the cheesecake.
- Using a standing mixer, combine the heavy whipping cream, 1/4 cup powdered sugar and peppermint extract and mix until stiff peaks form.
- Scoop whipped cream into a separate bowl and set aside
- Using the standing mixer again, whip the cream cheese and softened butter until smooth.
- Add in the 1 cup of powdered sugar and mix until combined.
- Combine the gelatin powder and 1 tbsp of HOT water and mix until combined. Let sit for 5 minutes.
- In a medium bowl, combine the milk and the white chocolate pudding and mix for 5 minutes with a whisk until thick.
- Combine the pudding with the cream cheese until fully combined.
- Add the whipped cream into the cream cheese mixture and mix until combined
- Stir in the gelatin
- Mix in the crushed candy canes and chocolate chips
- Pour cheesecake batter into the frozen crust and place into the fridge for overnight
- In a heat safe bowl, combine the heavy whipping cream and chocolate chips and place into the microwave for 30 seconds to a minute until warm
- Using a whisk, mix until fully combined and thick
- Pour over cheesecake
- Place back into fridge to harden
- Using the standing mixer, combine the heavy whipping cream, powder sugar, and peppermint extract and mix on medium speed until stiff peaks form
- Scoop whipped cream into the piping bag and pipe around the edge of the cheesecake
- Sprinkle crushed candy canes onto the whipped cream
Oreo Crust Directions
Chocolate Ganache Directions
Whipped Cream Directions