One of my all time favorite holidays is Halloween, the leaves, the cool air and of course all the adorable decorations and all things ‘spooky’!
How freak’n cute are these little witch hats?!
They are So easy too! you start off with freshly baked cupcakes, yes you can buy store bought plain ones OR wipe the icing off 😛
decorate with green frosting
So pretty and what a ‘witchy color” LOL
Grab some sugar cones
start spraying with the edible black mist, like so.
This paint is amazing and completely safe and edible!
Begin decorating making the buckle and rim for the hat with your frosting- how cute?!
Hey, I tried my best to keep a steady hand BUT well -I could do better next time lol
I think they came out SUPER cute- and so easy!
MY OTHER RECIPES
seriously will be the hit at any Halloween party for sure!
Witch Hat Cupcakes!
- 6 cupcakes
- 6 ice cream sugar cones
- green food dye
- Wilton Color Mist Spray - black
- purple icing
- orange icing
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Line a 6 cup cupcake pan with liners.
- Prepare the cake mix according to directions. Pour into the cupcake pan.
- Bake for 15 minutes or until a toothpick comes out cleanly.
- Let cool.
- Add store bought frosting into a bowl. Add green food coloring and mix until desired color of green.
- Pipe the green frosting onto the cupcakes and then set aside.
- Spray the sugar cones with the color mist. Set aside and let dry.
- Once the sugar cones (witch hats) are dry, pipe the purple icing at the base like a ribbon. Use the orange icing to draw buckle on in the center of the ribbon.
- Set the sugar cone on top of the green frosting.
- ENJOY the cuteness!