Halloween is in the next couple of days and I HAD to bring you a fun food idea!! If you want a fun dessert recipe for your Halloween party, try this amazing Witches Brew Halloween Cake Recipe!!
Purple, Black and Green all mix together into a fun, spooky dessert everyone will remember!! They’ll think you took all day baking but it’s SOOO easy and simple to make!
I added some spooky eyes all over for a creepy affect!!
Please remember to SHARE on Facebook and PIN IT!
Witches Brew Halloween Cake!
MY OTHER RECIPES
- 1 box of vanilla cake mix + what it calls for on box
- canola oil
- Purple, blue and green gel coloring
- -Make the white cake mix according to the box
- -Divide the batter into three bowls
- -Add black gel food coloring to one
- -Add purple gel food coloring to the second
- -Add green gel food coloring to the third bowl.
- -Spray the bundt pan with Pam spray.
- -Add a spoonful of the black cake batter and then a spoonful of the purple and then a spoonful of the green cake batter
- -Alternate the batter's into the cake pan
- -Bake the cake at 350 degrees for 30-35 minutes or until an inserted toothpick comes out clean.
- -Allow the cake to cool in the pan for about 20 minutes then remove the cakefrom the Bundt pan and place on a wire rack until completely cooled.
- Vanilla royal icing
- 3 whites
- 1/4 tsp cream of tarter
- 3 C powder sugar plus 1/2 c on stand by
- 1 tsp vanilla
- Purple Green Black gel food coloring
- 1 package of edible eyes
- 3 disposable piping bags
- Combine all ingredients, except the colors and sprinkles and sixlets, into a standing mixer and beat until stiff peaks form.
- Add the extra half cup of powder sugar if the royal icing looks like soup
- once stiff peaks form split into 3 bowls
- add the colors into the bowls, mix until you have your desired color,
- place 1 color of icing into 1 piping bag, 3 piping bags, 3 colors
- drizzle the icing colors all over the cake
- add edible eyes all over the cake
- let sit for 10 minutes before enjoying