I thought it was about time that I did a Dog recipe!
These are 4 ingredients but you could easily make them THREE
by just omitting the chicken or beef stock.
Especially since I have THREE dogs that I love very much!
So I didnt just have ONE taste tester- I had THREE!
This is such a delicious recipe that they all LOVED! There is a little secret ingredient that you can add in to the recipe that helps repel fleas AND dogs love it, plus its actually good for them too! its called ‘powdered brewers yeast’.
It can easily be found in any local health food store! I saw this amazing idea from one of my bloggers friends Judith over at Midnight Baker! Head over and give her a visit too, she has some really awesome recipes!!
Its super easy too!
Theres no eggs – the banana makes up for that 😉
Honestly, if you wanted- you could even eat them yourself.
I MAY have eaten one and it was YUM!
I did them into doggie bone shapes BUT you can make a bunch of fun shapes!
You can use beef or chicken stock- depending on which flavor your dog prefers!
Or just make a few of each!
It doesnt get easier than 4 ingredients!
I have two cats too and stay tuned for some kitty treats! I know some people are debating which flour to use- my dogs are great with wheat flour- a lot of store bought treats use that, Click Here for a list of other alternatives!
Please remember to SHARE on Facebook and PIN IT!
4-Ingredient Dog Biscuits!
- 1 small overripe banana
- 1/2 Cup peanut butter
- 1/3 Cup chicken stock OR beef stock for beef flavor
- 1 Cup wheat flour
- 1/2 cup of powdered brewers yeast (optional) (for flea treatment)
- Preheat your oven to 350° and a line a baking sheet with parchment paper
- In a large mixing bowl, mash your banana
- Now add peanut butter, beef broth, and a 1/3 cup of flour at a time until well mixed
- Use a spatula to take all your dough out of your bowl and form into a large dough ball with your hands
- Roll your dough out with a rolling pin and use a bone cookie cutter to cut out your bone shaped dough, press your fork in the middle of the bones
- Bake your bone dog biscuits on your parchment paper lined baking sheet for about 16-18 minutes, depending on how thick your dough is
- Let cool and give one to your happy pup!