I know, I know, I have been on this insane cookie craze lately!
But these, my friends, are outrageously good!
These are homemade from scratch too!
As much as I love experimenting with cake mixes and puddings etc, sometimes you just need a good old fashioned from scratch cookie recipe 🙂
If you love Almond Joys as much as I do, these will be a huge sensation anywhere you serve them!
Or if you just decide to eat the whole lot yourself, I won’t judge lol
They freeze well too!
Soft, Chewy and perfect all around!
Its hard to choose a favorite candy bar, but if I had to pick one, it would be almond Joys!
The great thing about this recipe is if you want to leave out the almonds, you can.
Just look at this glorious cookie below?!?
You will be addicted- you have been warned! 😉
Almond Joy Cookies!
- 1 stick of softened butter
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 1/4 cup brown sugar
- 1 egg
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1/8 cup vegetable oil
- 1 1/2 cup flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 cup coconut flakes
- 1 cup semi sweet chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup almond slices
- 1/2 t of salt
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper and preheat your oven to 350 degrees
- In a mixing bowl, combine your sugars, butter, vanilla, egg, and oil and mix with a hand mixer
- Add in your flour, baking soda, baking powder, and salt and mix
- Now you can add in your chocolate chips, coconut flakes, and almond and mix
- Roll into ping pong sized balls (I like to go a little bitter than normal because these are so yummy)
- Place onto your baking sheet and cook for 12-13 minutes
- Let cool and enjoy!
Did you make this recipe?
Make sure to follow on Pinterest for more recipes!
Comments & Reviews
Shirley Sewell says
Yummy, sinful, beautiful,got to have some in my tummy!!!
Sharon Lightner says
These are Delicious cookies!! Thanks for the recipe!
These look crazy delicious!
Lynda McDonald says
So if you leave out the almonds, will they be called ‘Joy” cookies? ;0)
These have become this year’s Go To cookie for me to bring to work. Thank you very much!
Ann Chapman says
Made these cookies and my husband gave two thumbs up!!
Kay Summerfield says
They look delicious! How many cookies does the recipe make?
I made these for the first because my husband loves Almond Joy candy bars. He loved them. I will always keep this recioe on hand.