I’m sure many of you have had many different pasta dishes over the years, but let me introduce you to a new favorite!
This is one of the best tasting pasta dishes I have EVER had.
It is sure to become a family favorite!
The flavors come together perfectly, I can see why this is such a popular recipe!
Dinner doesnt always have to be complicated!
Please remember to SHARE on Facebook and PIN IT!
Amish Country Casserole!
- 1 pound of spiral Pasta
- 1 tablespoon Olive Oil
- 6 slices of thick cut bacon, cooked and chopped
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 Large Onion, chopped
- 1 1/2 pounds Ground Beef
- 1 can creamy Tomato Soup
- 1 can Cream of Mushroom Soup
- 1/2 cup heavy cream
- Salt and Black Pepper, to taste
- 1/2 teaspoon Paprika
- 1 tablespoon Dried Parsley
- Preheat oven to 350F
- In a large salted pot, cook the Pasta until al dente, once pasta is done, drain and return it to the pot & set aside
- In a medium skillet, cook your bacon until crisp, chop & set aside reserving the bacon fat.
- Add the olive oil to the reserved bacon fat, then add Onion and the garlic and saute until softened -
- Mix in ground beef and cook until browned.
- Add in the cooked ground beef mixture and both soups and the cream to the pot of cooked/ drained pasta and mix season to taste with salt & pepper.
- Transfer to a large oven dish - sprinkle with Paprika and Parsley evenly over the top
- Bake about 30 minutes.
adapted via With a Blast