This is one of my families favorite meals and what makes it even better?
Its ready in under 20 minutes!
Delicious seasoned shrimp in a unbelievable cream sauce!
Its such an easy and fantastic recipe, everyone is sure to adore!
One of the best things about this dish is that even if you are not a fan of shrimp, you can also do it just as well with chicken!
I have done chicken with this recipe instead of shrimp and its really the sauce that makes it taste SO good!
So regardless what type of ‘meat’ you do with it,
its always going to be outstanding!
Please remember to SHARE on Facebook and PIN IT!
FOLLOW ME ON PINTEREST BY CLICKING HERE
Bang Bang Shrimp Pasta!
- 1 lb of spaghetti or your favorite pasta of choice
- 1 1/2 lbs of medium shrimp peeled and deveined (or 1 pound boneless chicken, chopped)
- 1 1/2 Tablespoons olive oil
- 3 cloves garlic minced
- 3 tsp paprika
- 1 Tablespoon fresh parsley
- Black pepper to taste
For the Sauce
- 1/2 cup of Hellmans mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup Thai sweet chili sauce in the asian isle
- 2 cloves garlic minced
- 2 Tablespoons of lime juice
- 1/4 tsp of crushed red pepper flakes
- 1/2 tablespoon onion powder
The mayo CAN be substituted for Plain yogurt, heavy cream, cream cheese or even sour cream
- In a large bowl, mix all 'sauce' ingredients together then set aside.
- Cook pasta, drain.
- Place the uncooked shrimp OR chicken in a medium bowl, add the paprika, 3 cloves of garlic, pepper
- In a large skillet, on medium high heat, add the coated uncooked shrimp OR chicken.
- Stir constantly while cooking until no longer pink- about 10 minutes
- Remove from heat and set aside.
- In a large bowl, combine the pasta, shrimp/chicken and sauce mixture and toss WELL.
Did you make this recipe?
Make sure to follow on Pinterest for more recipes!
adapted via www.skinnymom.com
Comments & Reviews
can it be done with rice?
Janet Bradley says
Could I use Angel hair pasta, or would that be tooo light.
janet toso says
Great recipe, very easy and quick.Great flavor will definitely make this again,family loved it!
donna gillespie says
Can you go without that sweet sauce tai something i think?
Adelаіda, 31, housewifе: “I dіd a shаllоw peelіng for сleаning. Thе result wаs very gоod, I lіkеd еverything vеry muсh. Gonе аrе fine wrіnkles, the skin has beсоme mоrе еvеn. ”
Naomi, 37 yеаrs old, dіrеctоr: “I dіd my fасe clеаnіng in thе salon – my соmplexіоn сhаngеd аftеr dеlivery. The rеsult plеasеd, but the соst оf сlеаnіng wаs quіtе hіgh, оftеn this wіll nоt аllоw. ”
deep chemical peel before and after
what does a peeling have to do with shrimp?
NO…UGH! This recipe is missing the Bang! There needs to be some kick… not just sweet. Must have some sriracha added to the sauce or something else to add some heat. Sorry, this was a “Fail” recipe for me.
What’s the parsley for?
Now I am going to do my breakfast, after having my breakfast coming again to read further news.
How many servings is this recipe?
Gary Lucus says
How many will this feed
Where is the recipe?
How many people will this serve? Thanks.
Yumi yumi yo quiero
En serio c muy muy sabroso
Creí q crema era lo q llevaría hehehe
Gracias x tan deliciosa fotografía
I have to thank you for the efforts you have put in writing this website.
I’m hoping to view the same high-grade content by you in the future as well.
In fact, your creative writing abilities has encouraged me to
get my own site now 😉
Does it have a bite to it? (Spicey? )
My family loves this recipe! We have some picky eaters, especially when it comes to spice. So, I just leave out the crushed red pepper flakes. It still has a tiny kick, even without. This has become a family favorite. Even my two year old, and my extremely picky niece love it!