Best Ever Cabbage Roll Soup is one of the most insanely delicious soups and it uses the easiest ingredients to create the most sensational flavor!
One of the all time most famous soups because its easy and uses ingredients you already have in your pantry!
Completely savory and comforting, it is sure to be a huge hit with your family!
I know many people who make this recipe often, because its known to not only taste incredible but also helps you lose weight by eating it multiple times per week as a meal!
If you want to try it for that purpose, just leave out half of the rice and add in some carrots or other veggies in its place, you can even leave it out all together!
It is packed full of flavor each and every time– its a fail proof recipe for sure!
I made this version on the stove top but it can also be made in your slow cooker / crock pot too!
Perfectly paired with a salad and some warm crusty bread!
You can always add more beef if you want to up your protein or even some shredded chicken or turkey!
It also freezes beautifully! It can be stored in an airtight container for up to two months!
Once you make it, it lasts for about 5 days in the fridge (at least thats how long Ill eat it for)
You can always freeze individual portions and have it for lunches whenever- its super convenient and delicious!
Please remember to SHARE on Facebook and PIN IT!
Best Ever Cabbage Roll Soup!
- 2 tsp. olive oil
- 1 lb. lean ground beef
- 1 large yellow onion, diced finely
- 4 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 medium carrots, quartered and sliced
- 2 cups chopped cabbage
- 4 cup low-sodium beef stock
- 3 (8 oz.) cans tomato sauce
- 1/2 cup (uncooked) white rice
- 1 bay leaf
- 3 tbsp. light brown sugar
- 2 tbsp. freshly chopped parsley
- In a large pot, brown ground beef, onions and garlic in olive oil and saute over medium-high heat.
- Cook until the meat is no longer pink.
- Add in carrots, cabbage, beef stock, tomato sauce, white rice, bay leaf, and brown sugar to the pot and add salt and pepper to taste.
- Simmer for 25 minutes, or until rice is fully cooked.
- Take out the bay leaf and serve with fresh parsley and cheese!