Why not try this amazing Blackberry Margarita Recipe! Filled with Luscious blackberries, its one of my all time favorites!
Putting them in to a Margarita created one of the best drinks that I have had in forever!
I am not a huge drinker but when it comes to margaritas? I make an exception!
They are not only delicious they are beautiful!
Try to have just one, its harder than you think LOL
Fresh berries are the KEY to a perfect Blackberry Margarita!
Please remember to SHARE on Facebook and PIN IT!
- 1 1/2oz Tequila
- 1/2oz Triple sec
- 1/2oz Cointreau
- 2 Tbsp. Blackberry simple syrup
- 1 cup Blackberries - pureed
- 1 cup sugar ( 1/4 cup for berries puree and rest for the syrup )
- 1 cup Sweet and Sour mix
- Simple syrup
- Margarita Salt
- 1 Lime for garnish
- In a blender add 1/4 cup of fresh blackberries, and 1/4 cup of sugar puree until its all blended - set to the side
- In a small pot make the blackberry simple syrup:
- Add 3/4 cup of blackberries and 3/4 cup of sugar and 1 cup of water bring to a boil, simmer for 10 minutes
- Use a potato masher, smash the berries
- Allow to cool to for 10 minutes
- Pour through a strainer in to a bowl
- Store in a sealed container in the refrigerator until ready to use
- In a shaker add the liquors, blackberry simple syrup, and sweet and sour mix shake to combine - set to the side
- Use an appetizer plate and pour 1 tbsp. of simple syrup on it
- Dip your glassware in the simple syrup and then into the margarita salt
- Add ice to 3/4 of the way full
- Now pour your liquor mix into the glass
- Top with pureed blackberries and lightly star
- Garnish with a lime wheel