This Blueberry Cream Cheese Coffeecake is a recipe that you will make time & time again ~ Its a buttery cake, filled with sweet cream cheese & luscious fresh blueberry filling, and a sweet oat topping.
Once you try this coffee cake recipe, you will never need another because its THAT good.
You can even change up the blueberry for cherries or raspberries if you’d like!
So many different options for berries you could add – all compliment it well!
Perfect for a amazing dessert or a breakfast cake with coffee in the morning!
It does freeze well, for about 2 months (tightly wrapped).
Its great for holidays, pot lucks, bake sales or even as a gift!
Thick, delicious & dense with a fantastic sweet crunchy oat topping!
everyone goes crazy over it!
Please remember to SHARE on Facebook and PIN IT!
Blueberry Cream Cheese Coffeecake!
- 1/2 cup vegetable oil or melted butter
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 2 large eggs
- 1 cup sour cream
- 2 tsp. vanilla extract
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 tsp. baking powder
- 1/2 tsp. baking soda
- 1/2 tsp. sea salt
- 8 oz. cream cheese
- 1/4 cup granulated
- 1 large egg
- 1 1/2 cups blueberries
- 1/2 cup melted butter
- 1 cup rolled oats
- 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
- 3/4 cup light brown sugar, packed
- 1 tsp. pure vanilla extract
For the coffeecake:
For the filling:
For the topping:
- Preheat oven to 350F and lightly grease and flour a springform pan. Set aside.
- Combine vegetable oil, sugar, eggs, brown sugar, and vanilla extract in the bowl of a stand mixer and beat until combined.
- Add in flour, baking powder, baking soda, and salt and beat again until combined. Do not overmix. Prepare the filling by combining cream cheese, sugar, and egg in a medium bowl and whisking until smooth.
- Prepare the topping by combining all topping ingredients in medium bowl and stirring with a fork until mixture resembles crumbs.
- Assemble cake by pouring half of the batter in prepared pan, adding cream cheese filling to the center of the cake, leaving a 1-inch margin, and topping with 1 cup of the blueberries.
- Pour remaining batter in pan and top with remaining blueberries and crumb topping.
- Bake for 1 hour to an hour and 15 minutes, until center of cake is set.