Hello beautiful readers!
Today we have a side dish that it loved by many and tastes incredible!
Great for low carbing or for KETO! (just leave the sauce off)
These bundles of pure happiness, are sure to be a hit at your next dinner!
I did these on the girl (hello Summer! 😉 )
BUT it works just as well in the oven baked in a casserole dish too!
The brown sugar sauce is garlicky and insanely delicious- everyone goes nuts over it& its SO easy! IF you want to make these LOW CARB- just do not do the brown sugar, only the garlic and butter 🙂
Perfect for the Holidays!
I have done this recipe with green beans as well, both are crazy good!
Do you know HOW to trim Asparagus Spears? its SOOOO easy to do- simply take the stalk and hold each end and BEND
The stalk will snap in the location where the tender part meets tough part, and magically, it will leave you with perfectly tender asparagus every. single. time.
Please remember to SHARE on Facebook and PIN IT!
Brown Sugar Bacon Wrapped Asparagus!
- 30 spears asparagus/ 3 per bundle
- 10 slices of THICK CUT bacon - one per bundle
- 1/2 cup of melted, salted butter
- 1/3 cup of brown sugar
- 1 tsp roasted garlic powder
- Pre-heat the oven to 400F.
- Take 3 spears of asparagus, then wrap one thick piece of bacon around it, remember to tuck the bacon underneath the bundle, while laying them each on the grill OR baking sheet (if doing them in the oven) - you can use toothpicks if you have them.
- Repeat this process until you have all the bundles done
- Use a basting brush OR carefully pour over each bundle -evenly
- Bake in preheated oven for about 23-ish minutes for the bundles OR until the bacon reaches your desired coloring.
For The Glaze : Combine the melted butter, brown sugar and garlic powder, mix until fully incorporated