I call these BOMB bars because its like a pure explosion of deliciousness with each bite- they are THAT good.
My friend Rebecca is bringing us these today and she comes up with the BEST recipes everyone goes crazy for!
Please remember to SHARE on Facebook and PIN IT!
Brownie BOMB Bars!
- 1 Box Brownie Mix (follow box instruction fully and for cooking times.)
- 2 Large Eggs
- 1/4 Vegetable Oil
- 1/4 Water
- 1 Jar (198 g) Jet-Puffed Marshmallow Crème
- 2 Cups Semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1 Cup Peanut Butter
- 3 Cups Rice Krispies
- Spray a 9x13 pan with cooking spray.
- Bake Brownies as directed on box and let to fully cool.
- Spread Jet-Puffed Mallow Crème.
- Place Chocolate chips and peanut butter in a medium sized microwave bowl and microwave until well blended stopping at 1 minute intervals.
- Once melted stir in Rice Krispies and spread evenly over mallow crème.
- Cover and chill for two hours before cutting into squares
- Yields 24-36 bars depending on how big you like your squares