Who doesn’t LOVE sweet AND salty?!
It’s the ultimate combination of perfection!
This has MANY names from
White Trash (because its basically a bunch of stuff thrown all together with white chocolate)
Sweet N’ Salty Munch
Regardless what you want to call it, its PURE HEAVEN!
Its NO BAKE, fun to make and kids love to help too!
One of the first things to go at a party!
You can choose to mix it up a bit, add different types of nuts or candy,
even add potato chips or oreos!
Its great for any holiday or party!
Great to send the kids to school with little bags of this for their classmates!
Once you try it, it will be an easy recipe you will come back to, time and time again.
Don’t forget to PIN IT FOR LATER
SHARE IT ON FACEBOOK!
Christmas Reindeer Crack!
- 3 cups salted pretzels
- 2 cups bugles
- 2 cups fritos
- 1 cup Chex mix
- 1 cup roasted peanuts
- 1 1/2 cups M&Ms
- 1 pack of white chocolate bark or melting chocolate i used Ghirardelli melting chocolate
- In a Large bowl pour your Pretzels, Fritos, Bugles, Chex Mix, Peanuts & M&M's..
- Place the melting chocolate or bark in a bowl & microwave for 90 seconds. Stir and, if needed, heat an additional 15 seconds until it’s smooth and creamy. watch it closely, keep stopping to stir , it burns easily if you use this way! I recommend using a double boiler, easier and you always get perfect melted chocolate.
- Drizzle melted chocolate over the mixture in the bowl and mix around to coat it all.
- Once fully coated, take a large cookie sheet and pour coated mixture onto the sheet and spread it out and allow to cool completely.
- Once cooled, break into pieces.
- Store in an air tight container- does NOT need to be refrigerated.
Did you make this recipe?
Make sure to follow on Pinterest for more recipes!
Comments & Reviews
Hi 🙂 could I use milk chocolate instead?? Me and the hubby don’t really like the taste of white chocolate lol
Vicki Cates says
Why yes you can. You can use whatever flavors you would like. Butterscotch, peanut butter etc
Dawn Nichols says
I’ve used milk and dark chocolate before with success. It’s a matter of your taste. This year I’m adding oreo cookies and Carmel M&MS as well as the regular M&MS. And I’ve drizzled white chocolate over the dark for a pretty effect. You can also add sprinkled or crushed peppermint over top too. I add it when I pour the mix onto the cookie sheet and wait for it to cool
Thanks for the great new recipe!
Thank you for sharing
Sheila Louise Chapman says
I have tried lots of the recipes that are posted on facebook and sometimes have used them in our Care Packages to our Troops.
I have made this or a variation of it. Great snack that most enjoy.
How much is 1 pack of white chocolate bark – how many ounces or the almond bark comes in “cubes” how much?
I couldn’t find the red package of chex mix, just the traditional one in the blue bag. Will that work?
How big is the bag of white chocolate bark?
It does not specify here.
Pizza neer me says
My sister advised I’d personally perhaps like this website.. Pizza neer me Your dog was previously absolutely suitable. This particular submit absolutely made our working day. You are unable to visualize just how a lot time I had wasted because of this facts! Many thanks!
dfw animal rescue says
Oh. My.I always thought you’d get sick if you eat dog or cat food.
How did you guys feel after filming this article?Kudos for doing something that I probably won’t do.
I’d rather eat Balut (Your next article.).
Yum! Big Like from me. (•‿•)