Pop-able, Bite-sized Delicious Cinnamon Rolls!
Who doesn’t love fluffy sweet cinnamon rolls?!
These Bites are coated in a perfect cinnamon sugar deliciousness and lightly buttered, then topped with a sensational Glaze that is Out OF This World!
Great bite-sized pieces!
Cinnamon rolls are one of my absolute favorite breakfast foods, dessert food and my snack time food!
Cinnamon, Butter, sugar, Icing… Oh my Heavens YES!
Basically an inside-out version of that cinnamon roll deliciousness you love without all the fuss!
Cinnamon Roll Bites
- 1- 12oz can of Grands Biscuits
- 1/4 cup brown sugar
- 3 Tablespoons of butter, melted
- 1 tsp ground cinnamon
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 2 Tablespoon butter, melted
- 1 Tablespoon vanilla extract
- 2 Tablespoons of milk
- Preheat oven to 350F
- Cut the Grands biscuits into 4 pieces each and place them into a bowl
- Add the Brown sugar and cinnamon and toss the biscuit pieces until well coated
- In a 8x8 in baking dish, spray with non-stick cooking spray
- Add in the pieces and spread them out evenly
- Pour melted butter over the biscuits evenly
- Bake 20 minutes or until biscuits are cooked though and browned nicely.
- In a small bowl, combine the glaze ingredients and mix until smooth
- Drizzle the glaze over slightly cooled biscuits and allow to sit for about 5 minutes prior to serving
For the Glaze: