Creamy Bacon Alfredo Pasta is just as insanely as delicious as it sounds, Loaded with thick cut bacon & an incredible sauce that will have you addicted.
Making a delicious dinner for your family doesn’t have to be difficult or time consuming!
this recipe is so versatile, you can add chicken or even sausage to change it up!
Everyone that has tried it raves about it and it’s sensational flavor, it’s pure comfort food at it’s best!
once you try it you’ll be obsessed, you’ll have the entire family going back for seconds!
you can even get creative and toss in some veggies such as broccoli or even green beans!
welcome to your family’s new favorite dinner that will be requested over & over again!
the best thing about this recipe is that not only is it incredibly easy to make, It uses basic ingredients that you already have in your kitchen!
Use crusty garlic bread to dip in the ultra thick and creamy sauce! It’s heaven on a fork!
Nothing better than a one-pot insanely scrumptious meal on your table in less than 20 minutes!
Please remember to SHARE on Facebook and PIN IT!
Creamy Bacon Alfredo Pasta
- 10 slices thick cut bacon cut into 1/2 inch slices
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1/2 onion finely chopped
- 3 large cloves garlic minced
- 8 ounces penne pasta
- 2 cups chicken broth
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1/2 cup heavy cream
- 1 cup finely grated Parmesan cheese
- 1-2 teaspoons cornstarch
- 1 tablespoon water
- 1-2 tablespoons fresh basil finely chopped
- In a large skillet, heat the olive oil over medium heat, and cook bacon until crisp.
- Transfer to a paper towel to drain.
- Drain all but 1-2 tablespoons in pan.
- Cook onion over medium heat until soft, stir in garlic and cook an additional 30 seconds.
- Add in pasta, broth salt and pepper and stir well.
- Bring to a boil, cover and reduce heat to a simmer.
- Cook for 13-15 minutes or until pasta is tender, stirring every 4-5 minutes.
- In a small bowl combine cornstarch with the water and stir into the skillet.
- Remove from heat and stir in cream and all of the cheese until cheese has melted.
- Garnish with chopped bacon and basil.