Do you want the World’s Best Pork Chop Recipe?
Well, here it is!
Juicy & tender and oh so moist!
Packed with flavor, you will be hooked!
The breading keeps the chops nice and moist, it seals all the delicious flavors in without all the grease of pan frying!
I used 1-inch thick Top Loin Pork Chops.
The freshly grated Parmesan cheese gives these chops such an unbelievable flavor & also helps keep them ultra juicy!
Try these once and you won’t ever go back to your old recipe 😉
Delicious Baked Parmesan Crusted Pork Chops!
- 4 Boneless Top Loin Pork Chops - 1-inch thick
- 2 Tablespoons Olive oil
- 2 Large Eggs
- Salt & Pepper for seasoning
- 1 Teaspoon Onion Powder
- 1 Teaspoon Garlic Powder
- 1 Teaspoon Adobo
- 1 Tablespoon fresh parsley
- 1 Cup Italian-Style Bread crumbs (for lower carb, use only half a cup breadcrumbs and an extra 1/2 cup of parm cheese))
- 1 Cup freshly grated Parmesan Cheese
- Preheat oven to 400F
- Brush the chops with the just one of the Tablespoons of olive oil and season generously with the salt & pepper on both sides
- In a small bowl take the two eggs and beat, then add in the Garlic powder, Onion powder, Adobo & parsley and whisk until well combined, set aside.
- In a separate shallow bowl add the bread crumbs, set aside.
- In a third shallow bowl add the Parmesan cheese, set aside as well
- Coat the chops completely with the cheese, patting to adhere to both sides.
- Dip the chops into the egg-seasoning mixture, then coat completely with the bread crumbs, making sure that both sides are covered completely
- In a Baking dish take the remaining teaspoon of olive oil and use it to lightly coat the bottom of the baking dish
- Place your chops into the baking dish and bake for 15 minutes, then flip each one gently over, then place back into the oven for an additional 15-30 minutes until they are golden brown and the centers of each reach 150 degrees.