With Fall ALMOST in the air, Im beyond excited! I can’t wait for pumpkin everything and fall colors everywhere!
This yummy easy treat is perfect for parties because it makes SO MUCH!
Put it into single-serving bags and send the kids to school with them for take for a classroom party!
You can pretty much throw together your favorite salty snacks and nuts and it will be fantastic!
Everyone went CRAZY for my Christmas Crack last year, I thought I would bring you all a awesome Halloween/Fall version!
Perfect for parties!
Please remember to SHARE on Facebook and PIN IT!
FOLLOW ME ON PINTEREST BY CLICKING HERE
Fall Harvest Crack!
- 1/2 10 oz package pretzels
- 2 1/2 cups Honey Nut Cheerios
- 2 1/2 cups Chex Cereal
- 1 cup peanuts or mixed nuts
- 1 12 oz package Fall colored M & Ms
- 2 cups candy corn
- 1 12 oz package white chocolate melting chips
- 1 1/2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- Grab a HUGE BOWL & combine all the cereal and nuts. Set aside.
- In a microwave safe bowl, heat white chips and oil on high for 60 seconds OR use a double boiler(easier) stir until completely melted and smooth, careful not to overheat, you dont want grainy chocolate.
- Pour the melted chocolate over everything and stir until all is evenly coated.
- Spread the mix on BIG cookie sheets and allow to cool completely, then crack it apart
Did you make this recipe?
Make sure to follow on Pinterest for more recipes!
Comments & Reviews
Great post. I’m dealing with some of these issues as well..
I visit everyday some websites and blogs to read content, but this website gives quality based content.
motel montcalm says
Your lawyer will assist you too process your financial issues and assist you to understand everything
better. One of the major advantages would be that the debtors aree
able to start afresh as to because the finances of the company are
concerned. When researching attorneys, it’s wise to be sure
yours is certified with the American Bankruptcy
Harvest Caramel Corn Harvest Caramel Corn Harvest Caramel Corn a great Fall treat or Thanksgiving dessert.
thiet ke tiem nail says
Have you ever thought about writing an e-book or guest authoring on other websites?
I have a blog centered on the same subjects you discuss and would really like to have you share
some stories/information. I know my visitors would appreciate
your work. If you’re even remotely interested, feel free to send me an e mail.
Paleo recipes says
The true secret to making calorie-counting obsolete…
this is the same principle that will automatically eliminate
your cravings and control your appetite permanently (it’s the same reason that I personally haven’t had a
real “craving” in at least 7 years)