I thought it was a perfect time to bring you these easy and beautiful patriotic parfaits! They taste fantastic and everyone will be gushing over how pretty they are!
One of my favorite times of the year , the 4th of July!
As you can see – only a few ingredients too!
Yes, I used DORY blue 😉
I did raspberry jello for the top layer,
but any RED flavor you like more is fine!
As long as you allow each layer to SET in the fridge – they will come out gorgeous!
Top with any berries you like- I ended up doing blueberries.
I made these early so that I would be able to share them in time for you all to make them this weekend for the 4th of July!
I will be making them again and next time I will be topping with strawberries on some and blueberries on the rest 🙂
Please remember to SHARE on Facebook and PIN IT!
Layered Patriotic Parfait!
- (2) boxes of red jello (I used raspberry, but cherry and black cherry work well too)
- (2) boxes of white chocolate pudding
- (4) cups of cold milk (do not use soy as it will not set)
- 1 cup of blueberries or strawberries
For 2 parfaits
- Prepare your jello according to directions. Set aside.
- Lightly spray the inside of your parfait glass with vegetable oil.
- Pour in 3/4 -1 cup of jello (depending on what size dish you have) into each of your parfait dishes. Place in fridge for at least an hour, or until firm.
- Prepare your pudding according to directions. Immediately pour in 3/4 -1 cup of pudding into each parfait glasses.
- Allow to set for at least 2 hours.
- Repeat steps two and three above.
- Top with blueberries or strawberries and serve!