These No Bake Holiday Marshmallows Bars are what happens when a dessert bar meets fudge!
They are one of my most popular recipes with friends and family.
First we’re going to put all of our ingredients except for the m&m’s into a bowl.
The after result 😁
Next we’re going to add in a ton of marshmallows! (See measurements in the recipe below.)
Next we’re going to spread it evenly in the baking pan but don’t worry we won’t be doing any actual baking here. 🙂
Top with our festive m&m’s.
They’re made super festive with these red & green m&m’s!
These babies will steal the show on your Christmas cookie plate or for a cookie exchange!
The awesome thing about this recipe is all you have to do is swap the m&m colors to fit whatever occasion you want to make them for!
They’re very rich and mouthwatering, it’ll be hard to stop eating them.
These beautiful bars are deceptively easy, you only need a few ingredients.
What makes them even better? They’re NO BAKE!
They’ll take care of your sweet tooth and chocolate cravings all at once!
Please remember to SHARE on Facebook and PIN IT!
No Bake Holiday Marshmallow Bars
- 1 1/2 C nestle chocolate chips
- 1 1/3 C butterscotch chips
- 1 C peanut butter
- 1 1/4 C mini marshmallows
- 1 C Red and Green M&M's
- Line a 8x8 baking dish with parchment paper and set aside
- In a microwave safe bowl, melt the chocolate chips, butterscotch chips, and peanut butter in intervals of 30 until completely melted
- Stir in mini marshmallows until completed coated
- Pour the chocolate mixture into the prepared baking dish
- Sprinkle the M&M's onto the top of the mixture and lightly press down
- Place into the fridge for 2 hours to allow it to set
- Cut into 2 inch squares.