You are in for a TREAT with hese No Bake Reeses Krispy Cookie Balls!!
These are so easy and I swear you will not want to stop eating them!
A few simple ingredients and you will find yourself in cookie heaven!
To make them even better? They are NO BAKE!
Last year I made these and gave them out to family and friends at the beginning of Fall! I wrapped them in cellophane and tied a orange ribbon on each!
Such a sweet and yummy gift!
Please remember to SHARE on Facebook and PIN IT!
FOLLOW ME ON PINTEREST BY CLICKING HERE
No Bake Reeses Krispy Cookies!
- 4 cups Rice Krispies cereal
- 1 cup light corn syrup
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 1 1/4 cups creamy peanut butter
- 5 regular sized Reese's Peanut Butter Cups
- 1/2 cup milk chocolate chips
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper and set aside and place your Rice Krispies in a large mixing bowl
- In a large microwave safe bowl, combine your corn syrup, sugar, and peanut butter and cook on high heat for 2-3 minutes, stirring every 30 seconds until your mixture is evenly combined
- Pour your peanut butter mixture over your Rice Krispies and mix
- Now mix in your chocolate chips
- After a couple minutes, mix in your crushed Reese's Peanut Butter Cups to avoid them fully melting
- Spoon your treats out with a ice cream scoop and onto your lined baking pan, let cool, then using your hand or a spatula, slightly flatten them. (So they look more like a thick cookie instead of a ball)
Did you make this recipe?
Make sure to follow on Pinterest for more recipes!
adapted via MRSHAPPYHOMEMAKER
Comments & Reviews
These look amazing 🙂 I am definitely going to be making these for our thanksgiving get together.
Patricia Tanner says
SOUNDS SO GOOD GOING TO TRY THEM.
Brenda Stafford says
These look so YUMMY, going to get the ingredients and make them today!!!! 🙂
Emmanuel johnson says
Awesome something to do with the kids
Yummy cookies I will make them
these sound awesome
Tina McCusker says
This really looks amazing can’t wait to try them… Reese’s are my favorite candy bar… thank you for sharing your recipe keep the good recipes coming…..
GLORIA WEBB says
Those look good. But are they skinny food????
Barbara J. Simon says
Looks too Good…
May try for my sisters and I.
So have to make these
glenda smith says
looks yummy and easy.
How many does this make?
I used crunchy peanut butter 🙂
Jerilyn Fredrick says
Can you just press into a pan and cut when set instead of scooping them into balls?
Kay knicely says
I am going to try to make these sugar free with oats and regular peanut butter…
Elizabeth Brooks says
I CAN’T WAIT TO TRY THIS. OUR CHILDREN HAVE TAKEN OVER EVERYTHING I EVER COOKED OR BAKED….NOW THIS I WILL DO TO SURPRISE THEM AND ALL OUR GRANDKIDS FOR THANKSGIVING. SO HAPPY TO HAVE FOUND THIS.
Lori E. says
These look so good, and who doesn’t love Reese’s Cups? I’m definitely going to give these a try.
Wendy Poplett says
Can you freeze them?
Please clarify—it says to pour the PB mix over the Rice Krispies in step 3 then steps 4 and 5 is to add the chocolate. Shouldn’t I add this to the Peanut mix and then pour the whole mix over the cereal?? Thanks!
Mary Bishop says
There is nothing to say how and how much to crush the p-nut butter cups
No Bake Haystack Cookies are just the thing to satisfy your intense sweet tooth cravings.
No Bake Praline Cookies for a great Thanksgiving Dessert Recipe or Christmas Recipe!
Maaike webster says
I am in Australia can I substitute the rice cups and corn starch
Libby'Baker Robinson says
Really great Libby Baker Robinson L