So, I know its just the beginning of November, but I adore Christmas & the season just gives me such a happy feeling
– I tend to like to make it last as long as possible!
I know everyone likes to do cookie trays
and these NEED to be on yours this year!
Super easy & from scratch too!
I made these and they were gone in a DAY…yes, a day.
Perfectly chewy and soft!
You don’t have to use peppermint kisses, I was trying to find Hersheys ‘hugs’ but I couldnt find them!
These cute little peppermint ones are more Christmas-y though!
Please remember to SHARE on Facebook and PIN IT!
- 1/2 cup softened butter
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 1/2 cup packed brown sugar
- 1/3 cup peanut butter
- 1 egg
- 1/2 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 1 3/4 cup all purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- Wilton pearlized nonpareil Christmas sprinkles
- Peppermint Hershey's kisses, any kind work
- Preheat your oven to 350F
- Line a baking sheet with a piece of parchment paper
- In a large mixing bowl, beat your softened butter with your sugars
- Now mix in peanut butter, egg, and vanilla
- Then mix in your flour and baking soda
- Mix in a few tablespoons of sprinkles and scoop out your dough with a tablespoon and roll it into a ball,
- Bake for 10 minutes
- Let your cookies cool for about 5 minutes and then place a unwrapped Hershey's Kiss into the top of each cookie and let your cookies cool completely (if you place the kisses in too soon, they will melt)
Join Our Community of Over 15 Million Followers
My Incredible RecipesLike @MyIncredibleRecipes today to never miss a recipe.
Recipes From HeavenLike @WeLoveRecipesFromHeaven to join 6 Million others.