These Slow Cooker Bacon Wrapped Smokies are the perfect appetizer that everyone is going to love! They are super addicting!
The sausages touching the sides of the slow cooker tend to brown faster, so you may want to move those to the middle and the middle ones to the edges to give them a chance to brown.
As the sausages cool they will get sticky which is what you want!
What kind of smokies should I use?
You can use any kind of cocktail sausages, pork, beef or turkey.
Can I add anything to make them a bit spicy?
A sprinkle of cajun seasoning adds a kick!
The brown sugar really sets these smokies off! its basically candied bacon smokies and they are out of this world good!
Thick cut bacon wrapped around these little smokies, then sprinkled with brown sugar turns into the most addicting appetizer you will ever try.
I recommend that you should make two batches because these will go extremely FAST.
I love when super simple ingredients make the most incredible things, dont you?!
Making something delicious that everyone loves isn’t always easy so I try my best to always bring you all easy and scrumptious recipes!
This recipe literally takes less than a handful of ingredients and its everyones favorite appetizer! next to my grape jelly chili meatball appetizer! Make sure you also check that out!!
Perfect for pot lucks, Christmas, Football, Thanksgiving, anywhere you need an amazing appetizer that everyone is sure to go crazy over!
Please remember to SHARE on Facebook and PIN IT!
Slow Cooker Bacon Wrapped Smokies
- 16 Ounces “Lil” Smokies (cocktail sausages)
- 12 ounces bacon
- 1 3/4 cup brown sugar
- 1/2 tablespoon paprika
Prep time- 20 minutes
Bake Time- 3 hours
- Cut each slice of bacon into 3 pieces.
- Wrap a piece of bacon around each sausage.
- Secure the bacon into the sausage with a toothpick.
- Combine the brown sugar and paprika.
- Sprinkle 1 cup of the brown sugar mix into the bottom of the slow cooker.
- Add your sausages in the bottom of the slow cooker.
- Sprinkle the remaining brown sugar over the top of the sausages.
- Cover and cook on high for 3 hours.
- You may move the sausages around to help them brown evenly.
- Remove from slow cooker and serve!