Its that time of year!
Cool breeze, fall colors! I love it all!
What is better than a hot cup of delicious Halloween Hot Chocolate?!
MY OTHER RECIPES
MY LATEST VIDEOS
This is seriously delicious!
Please remember to SHARE on Facebook and PIN IT!
Slow Cooker Halloween Hot Chocolate!
- 1/2 gallon whole milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 1-12-oz bag white Ghiradelhi white chocolate wafers
- 2 cups candy corn OR a few drops orange food coloring if you dont like candy corn
- Halloween sprinkles
- Whipped cream
- In a 3-quart or larger slow cooker add milk, heavy cream, vanilla, candy corn OR orange food coloring & chocolate wafers
- Cover and cook on low for 2 to 2 1/2 hours, stirring occasionally, until mixture is hot and chocolate chips are melted.
- Stir again before serving.
- Garnish with whipped cream and sprinkles, as desired.