Its that time of year!
Cool breeze, fall colors! I love it all!
What is better than a hot cup of delicious Halloween Hot Chocolate?!
This is seriously delicious!
Please remember to SHARE on Facebook and PIN IT!
Slow Cooker Halloween Hot Chocolate!
- 1/2 gallon whole milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 1-12-oz bag white Ghiradelhi white chocolate wafers
- 2 cups candy corn OR a few drops orange food coloring if you dont like candy corn
- Halloween sprinkles
- Whipped cream
- In a 3-quart or larger slow cooker add milk, heavy cream, vanilla, candy corn OR orange food coloring & chocolate wafers
- Cover and cook on low for 2 to 2 1/2 hours, stirring occasionally, until mixture is hot and chocolate chips are melted.
- Stir again before serving.
- Garnish with whipped cream and sprinkles, as desired.