WHEW! Do I have a treat!
An incredible EASTER treat that the whole family is sure to love!
Super simple to throw together and can be done in less than 20 min!
Next time I think I’m gonna try using kettle corn!
I did lightly salt the popcorn because sweet and salty taste fantastic together!
MY OTHER RECIPES
Pretzel sticks work much better than the regular kind 😉
That big fluffy bunny will be wanting some of this amazing mix! 😉
Its super simple and highly addicting!
This is awesome for the kids to bring to school as well, wrap handfuls up in some clear wrap and tie with a pretty bow and BAM- happy kids 🙂
Please remember to SHARE on Facebook and PIN IT!
Bunny Bait Easter Crack!
- 1 bag salted popped popcorn, non buttered
- 2 cups Chex cereal
- 1 cup small pretzel sticks
- 1 cup peanuts
- 1 cup Easter Milk Chocolate M&M's
- 1/4 cup Easter sprinkles
- 1-16oz bag Bright White Wilton Candy Melts
- Line a baking sheet with a piece of parchment paper.
- Remove any popcorn kernels and spread your popcorn out onto your baking sheet.
- Add your Chex and pretzels to you popcorn.
- Heat your candy melts in a microwave safe dish on 50% power for 2-3 minutes, stirring every 30 seconds until melted.
- Pour your melted white chocolate evenly over your popcorn mixture and mix gently with a spoon.
- Add your peanuts, sprinkles, and M&M's and gently mix again.
- Let harden for about 20 minutes & break apart.