Quench your thirst with this sweet Pineapple Lemonade. The fresh, citrusy flavor makes this the perfect beverage to have on a hot day while relaxing with family!
Create an amazing version of regular lemonade by combining lemonade mix with Sprite, Pineapple Juice, and a few other ingredients. This drink is easy to make and super flavorful, perfect for serving the entire family.
Do you get tired of drinking the same things all the time? You’re not the only one. It’s why I’m super thrilled to have this Pineapple Lemonade recipe. It has that incredible lemony taste like traditional lemonade, but it’s even better because of the hints of pineapple and the addition of lemon-lime soda, such as Sprite. I love whipping this up on a hot day because everyone enjoys drinking it as much as I do. Give it a try! You’re gonna love it.
Why You’ll Love This Pineapple Lemonade Punch
Pineapple Lemonade Punch is the perfect summer beverage. However, you can make it for a sweet, tasty drink whenever you’re in the mood!
Easy – You can assemble this beverage within minutes and have it ready to serve over ice.
- Tasty – Not only will you love this, but so will everyone else, especially your kiddos!
Fun – You can have lots of fun making this beverage, even getting the kids involved if you think they’d like to lend a helping hand.
Pineapple Lemonade Ingredients
Country Time Lemonade Mix – One of the most important ingredients for this punch recipe is the lemonade mix. Don’t forget it!
- Sprite – Add a slight fizz and extra lemon-lime flavor by using Sprite in this recipe.
- Pineapple Juice – Enhance the flavor of your lemonade by adding pineapple juice into the mixture.
- Cold Water – Combine your mixture with cold water!
- Crushed Ice – Something about serving this beverage over crushed ice makes it even better than it already is, I promise!
Lemons & Pineapples – Perfect for garnishing your beverage, add some diced pineapple and lemon slices to every cup.
Pineapple Lemonade Punch Variations
You can add maraschino cherry juice into the mixture with the pineapple juice, lemonade, and sprite for an added sweet taste.
- If you’re not a fan of pineapples, use other fruits, such as peaches in fruit juice to make a peach version of the lemonade.
Make a pink version of the lemonade by grabbing the Country Time Pink Lemonade instead of the traditional yellow one.
Lemon Pineapple Punch Tips
Adjust ingredients to taste. If you think it tastes too sweet, you can add a bit more water to the mixture. Add more lemonade mix or pineapple juice if you like it even sweeter.
- This drink tastes best when served cold. Make sure you mix everything with cold water because it’ll be ready to serve. You can also store it in the fridge for a few hours or serve it directly over the crushed ice to enjoy immediately.
Feel free to toss some fresh fruit into each cup, such as blueberries, strawberry slices, or even diced watermelon. The fruit will add even more flavor to this tasty punch!
Pineapple Lemonade FAQs
Do I have to use the Country Time lemonade mix?
No! I enjoy that brand best. However, you can use any brand of lemonade mix that you prefer or already have at home.
Can I make different variations of this beverage?
Of course! You can use all kinds of different ingredients to make your version of the punch. For example, you can add some orange juice to the mix, use cherry-flavored 7UP, and much more. There are lots of ways to make this drink your own!
Do I have to add ice to the Pineapple Lemonade?
If you’re worried about ice watering down the drink, you don’t need to add it. But make sure you’re serving this cold!
How can I store this Pineapple Lemonade?
Pour the punch into a large gallon jug container or a pitcher. You can find these pitchers at most grocery stores or even the dollar store. Keep your punch in the fridge until you’re ready to serve it.
Pineapple Lemonade blows regular lemonade out of the water. Its perfect for parties as a punch, Holidays, Christmas or even New Years! Enjoy this refreshing fruit-flavored beverage that you can easily prepare with only a few ingredients.
Please remember to SHARE on Facebook and PIN IT!
Servings: about 2 quarts
Total Time: 10 minutes
- 3 cups cold water
- 1 cup Country time lemonade mix
- 46 oz. pineapple juice
- 1 liter sprite
- Fresh lemon and pineapple slices optional
- Crushed ice
- In a large pitcher, add the water and lemonade mix and whisk to combine. (You can also use premade lemonade.)
- Add in pineapple juice and mix.
- Add the sprite last and mix well.
- Add ice and fruit slices if preferred.
- Store in the refrigerator until ready to serve.