Crock Pot Brown Sugar Pineapple Ham recipe that went viral all over the internet! It is one of my most loved recipes on my entire blog and for good reason! If you haven’t tried this recipe yet, you are missing out! This is a must make.
My all time most favorite time of the year is quickly approaching! I love the feeling, the food and my family! I am bringing you a recipe that my family raves about every holiday!
I’m not sure what type of magic happens to the ham in this crock pot, but its seriously incredible!
I got this ham, shown above.
Pre-cooked and sliced spiral.
This slow cooker method not only saves your oven space, but it also results in the most fall-apart tender and flavorful ham EVER.
Once you try it this way, you will never want it any other way!
It doesn’t get better than this people! 😉
This is perfect for the Holidays or even for an amazing Sunday dinner!
Please remember to SHARE on Facebook and PIN IT!
- 1 Ham, pre-cooked, spiral cut – bone-in or boneless, either will work
- 3 1/2 cups brown sugar
- 1/2 cup Raw natural Honey
- 1 20 oz can pineapple tidbits or chunks – do not drain
- In a large crock pot, over 6-quarts or larger, cover the bottom with only 2 cups of the brown sugar
- Place ham on top of the brown sugar, open the slices slightly with your hands
- Pour the Honey over the ham, evenly
- Add the pineapple around the sides (with the juice) and some on top
- Top with the remaining 1 1/2 cups of brown sugar, making sure it is evenly distributed over the entire top of the ham
- Cover and cook on low for 3 1/2 – 4 hours.
Join Our Community of Over 15 Million Followers