Juicy Garlic Butter Steak Bites are just as incredibly delicious as they sound! Juicy sirloin bites that just melt in your mouth, covered in a sensational butter garlic marinade!
This recipe is on a heavy dinner rotation since the very first time I made it for my family- it’s that good!
Always make sure the pan is hot enough when dropping the steak in the pan they should sizzle loudly – if they don’t, the pan is not hot enough!
Who knew such simple ingredients could create such an intensely scrumptious meal in under 15 minutes!?
I always buy the highest grade sirloin that I can find, even using rib eye works beautifully. You want the best quality steak for this one, it makes a world of difference
This makes a delicious protein to have with your favorite sides such as mashed potatoes, corn, broccoli or even macaroni and cheese!
These juicy steak bites can also make an incredible appetizer, just stick toothpicks in them and watch them disappear!
You can add onions, peppers or even mushrooms to them but I love them as is.
The whole family devoured these bites! Literally less than 20 minutes from grocery bag to table (and that’s only because I made mashed potatoes and garlic green beans with it!) This definitely a winning recipe all around!
No leftovers to be found! The meat is always succulent, ultra moist and deliciously buttery garlic perfection.
Please remember to SHARE on Facebook and PIN IT!
- 2 lbs sirloin steak, Ribeye or porterhouse- cut into bite size cubes
- 4 cloves of garlic, minced
- 1 tsp salt
- 1/3 cup beef broth
- 1 tsp onion powder
- 1 tsp black pepper
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1/2 tsp brown sugar
- 5 tablespoons butter
- 2 tbs fresh parsley
- In a large semi deep skillet, heat the olive oil over high heat. (Make sure the pan is very hot)
- Season the cubes of steak with salt, pepper, onion powder and brown sugar then drop into the hot skillet in a single layer (do a second batch if your skillet is not large enough)
- Cook the bites for roughly 3 minutes, mixing until cooked to your liking
- Remove from heat and add in your garlic, parsley and butter and broth then mix and return to the stove on a low heat , mixing for about 4 minutes.
- serve hot!
Join Our Community of Over 15 Million Followers
My Incredible RecipesLike @MyIncredibleRecipes today to never miss a recipe.
Recipes From HeavenLike @WeLoveRecipesFromHeaven to join 6 Million others.