This is such an easy and delicious dinner that the entire family is sure to go crazy over! Yes, even the kids! 😉
Everyone loves one pan meals- its super simple and ultra flavorful!
Dinner doesnt have to be a headache!
This is one of the most delicious chicken parmesan recipes EVER
MY OTHER RECIPES
Do I get carried away with pics? Yea, usually LOL
High in protein!
It doesnt get better than this
Just look at that breading!! DROOL
Pan Fried Parmesan Chicken & Zucchini
- 4 thin chicken breasts, boneless (under an inch in thickness)
- 8 Tablespoons butter, divided
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 1/2 cup Italian Bread Crumbs (or panko)
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- 1 cup freshly grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/4 cup flour
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 2 med sized zucchini, sliced semi thin
- 3 fresh garlic cloves, minced
- beat the eggs in a shallow dish, set aside
- In another shallow dish combine the bread crumbs, parmesan cheese, pepper, onion powder and the flour and stir to fully combine, set aside
- In a large hot skillet, melt 4 tablespoons of butter
- Dip each of the chicken pieces in the egg mixture then coat in the bread crumb mixture and place in the hot skillet with the melted butter.
- Cook on each side for about 4 minutes OR until the outside is crispy and browned and the chicken is cooked completely throughout, remove from pan and set aside
- Add 4 Tablespoons of butter to the skillet & saute the fresh garlic for about a minute to 2 minutes. Add in the sliced zucchini to the skillet and saute until completely tender.
- add a sprinkles of salt and pepper
- Add the chicken back to the skillet, gently mix and heat for about 30 seconds
- Sprinkle with parmesan cheese
For the chicken breading: