If you have been following my blog for awhile now, you would have seen my other AMAZING better than sex cakes! This one is perfectly fitting for the upcoming Fall season! Its so ultra delicious!
Its full of Fall with every bite! So moist and yummy!
I topped it with a delicious homemade cream cheese icing!
You could use cool whip, but the cream cheese icing fits it perfectly!
Please remember to SHARE on Facebook & PIN IT!
Better than Sex PUMPKIN Cake!
- 4 eggs
- 1 2/3 Cup white sugar
- 1 Cup vegetable oil
- 1-15 oz can pumpkin purée
- 2 Cups all purpose flour
- 2 teaspoons cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 can of sweetened condensed milk
- 6oz softened cream cheese
- 6oz softened butter
- 3 cups powdered sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
Cream cheese frosting-
- Preheat your oven to 350F
- Grease a 9x13" baking pan with a non stick cooking spray
- In a large bowl, mix together your eggs, vegetable oil, sugar, and pumpkin purée
- Now mix in your flour, cinnamon, pumpkin pie spice, baking powder, baking soda, and salt
- Pour into your greased baking pan and bake for 35 minutes
- Pour the half of the can of sweetened condensed milk evenly over the top of the still HOT cake
- Allow to sit about 30 minutes then prepare your frosting
- Scoop your frosting onto your cake and spread evenly with a spatula
- Using a hand or stand mixer, beat your cream cream until you have a whipped texture
- Now add in your butter and do the same
- Add in your vanilla extract and one cup of powdered sugar at a time until you have a creamy frosting