If you know me, you know I am in love with BACON and with PASTA.
Put them together in a outstanding casserole?
I am in complete Heaven!
What is so amazing about this recipe is that you can literally make it ahead and pop it into the oven for dinner! LOVE THAT.
I used these lovely shells right here! ^
Some fresh Chicken cut up!
One of the things that makes this casserole taste SO amazing is the fact that I marinated the chicken in some yummy spices!
Just look at all that flavor being packed into that chicken!
Just adding it to the pasta
Making sure to toss it well so it gets nice and coated 🙂
We want to top with our cheese blend!
Add that crispy bacon all over the top!
Ready to pop right in the oven!
AND just look at that baby! YES!
It is one of the most flavorful casseroles you can make, the ranch mixed with it sends it over the top! Just WOW.
Next time I might even use breaded chicken!
This is awesome when you want a nice, easy and delicious dinner.
Let’s get that big spoon and scoop some of this deliciousness onto a plate!
It is great for feeding a crowd too, just double the recipe!
You will have tons of very happy friends and family 🙂
Look at that cheese!
Lets get right ALL UP IN THERE- yea baby! lol 😉
Get my fork out because I need a bite.. NOW 😉
Last week I did a Old Fashioned Goulash recipe and it went viral!
TWICE…in the same week!
I was ultra proud, everyone loved it!
If you would like to check it out click here on the title of the recipe and it will bring you right there 🙂 –> Old Fashioned Goulash Recipe
I will be bringing you all some really incredible pasta dishes in the next couple of weeks so definitely stay tuned for those!!
I have them all ready to go, I just need to get them up on the blog! 🙂
Please remember to SHARE on Facebook & PIN IT!
MY OTHER RECIPES
Chicken Bacon Ranch Casserole!
- 1 lb. bacon, cooked and chopped
- 12 oz pasta (any kind you prefer- I used shells)
- 1 1/2 cups Mozzarella cheese, shredded
- 1 lb. boneless, skinless chicken breasts, diced
- 2 tbsp. olive oil
- 1 medium onion, diced
- 1/2 Tablespoon of Adobo (found in the spanish isle)
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- salt to taste
- 1/2 teaspoon of fresh parsley
- 1/2 large bottle of Ranch dressing
- 1/2 cup Cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1 & 1/2 Jar Alfredo sauce
- Preheat oven to 375F
- First you want to marinate your chicken pieces, take a gallon size Ziploc bag, add in the olive oil, diced RAW chicken, salt to taste, pepper, adobo, parsley.
- Shake until chicken is evenly coated with the seasonings.
- In a large skillet, over medium heat, add your marinated chicken and your diced onion and cook until no longer pink in the center. Set aside.
- Bowl your pasta in a separate pot, until al dente and drain well..
- Add your ranch dressing to the cooked pasta and toss until well coated
- Grease a 9x9 baking dish
- Add ranch covered pasta to the greased baking dish.
- Add cooked marinated chicken, HALF of the cooked bacon and the Alfredo sauce to the pasta.
- Toss well
- Sprinkle both cheeses, remaining bacon and pop into the oven
- Bake until cheese is completely melted, about 12-15 minutes.
Recipe Adapted via TheCookinChicks!