With the Holidays quickly approaching, I am bringing you all my amazing ‘Holiday’ go-to punch recipe -that everyone RAVES about!
Its SO delicious, I always have everyone asking me how did I make it, so that they can do it at their get-togethers! I hate when I am already doing a million things & I have to run to the store to grab alcohol for an upcoming get-together! One of my family members told me about DRIZLY, its an online liquor store!! How awesome is that??
It gets better, they deliver.. TO YOUR DOOR!
They bring a large selection of inventory right to your door. You can either download the app, or order on their website, browse through alcohol, mixers!
If you are in their delivery areas, it can be delivered in as little as 20 minutes! Isnt that like the most awesome thing in the history of EVER? Drizly is the biggest alcohol delivery service in the country!!
This delicious drink is a fairly simple and delicious recipe, and needs to be at your next Holiday!
MY OTHER RECIPES
I used strawberry in this one, but you can definitely use raspberry or even blackberry! Ive even done GRAPE soda! 😉
The ‘fizz’ works best when made right before the party!
Please remember to SHARE on Facebook and PIN IT!
Strawberry Margarita PUNCH!
- 12 oz fresh strawberries, hulls removed (can also use frozen)
- 2 cups strawberry soda
- 1 1/4 cups tequila, can use more
- 1 can frozen limeade concentrate
- 4 cups water, divided.(can also use sparkling water instead of you want more fizz)
- 2 cups orange juice (NO pulp)
- 1/2 cup cointreu or triple sec
- Sanding sugar
- simple syrup
- Strawberry for garnish
- Lime wheels
- Use 2 appetizer plates, on one of the plates pour 1 tbsp of simple syrup. On the other one add the sanding sugar.
- Dip the rim of your glasses in the simple syrup and then in the sanding sugar and set to the side
- In a bar shaker add the liquors ONLY & shake to combine add to a large punch bowl or pitcher
- In a blender or processor, add 1 cup of water + strawberries until smooth.
- Add in the frozen limeade & Orange juice, mix until combined
- Pour into the punch bowl/ pitcher and mix until incorporated
- Add in strawberry soda & remaining water, mix once more
- Garnish with sliced limes