So, I know its just the beginning of November, but I adore Christmas & the season just gives me such a happy feeling
– I tend to like to make it last as long as possible!
I know everyone likes to do cookie trays
and these NEED to be on yours this year!
Super easy & from scratch too!
I made these and they were gone in a DAY…yes, a day.
MY OTHER RECIPES
Perfectly chewy and soft!
You don’t have to use peppermint kisses, I was trying to find Hersheys ‘hugs’ but I couldnt find them!
These cute little peppermint ones are more Christmas-y though!
Please remember to SHARE on Facebook and PIN IT!
Peanut Butter Christmas Cookies!
- 1/2 cup softened butter
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 1/2 cup packed brown sugar
- 1/3 cup peanut butter
- 1 egg
- 1/2 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 1 3/4 cup all purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- Wilton pearlized nonpareil Christmas sprinkles
- Peppermint Hershey's kisses (any kind work)
- Preheat your oven to 350F
- Line a baking sheet with a piece of parchment paper
- In a large mixing bowl, beat your softened butter with your sugars
- Now mix in peanut butter, egg, and vanilla
- Then mix in your flour and baking soda
- Mix in a few tablespoons of sprinkles and scoop out your dough with a tablespoon and roll it into a ball,
- Bake for 10 minutes
- Let your cookies cool for about 5 minutes and then place a unwrapped Hershey's Kiss into the top of each cookie and let your cookies cool completely (if you place the kisses in too soon, they will melt)