I HAD to get this adorable recipe up for everyone before Halloween!
Its SO easy and delicious, PLUS its perfect for a Halloween party or even for the kids to bring to their party at school!
These easy pie crusts are so amazing! I use them for everything!
Use a cookie cutter and cut into small rectangles.
Spread on the pumpkin pie filling.
Then the cheesecake filling!
Pop those adorable eyes in.
Then BAM ultra cute mummies!
I saw this idea over at OMGchocolate desserts
– my sweet friend Vera did similar ones!
Almost too cute to eat! …. ALMOST 😉
Please remember to SHARE on Facebook and PIN IT!
Pumpkin Cheesecake Snickerdoodle MUMMY Cookies!
- Refrigerated pie crust
- 3/4 cup Pumpkin Pie Filling
- 4oz cream cheese
- 4 tablespoons brown sugar
- 4 tablespoons sugar
- 1/8 teaspoon all spice
- 1/4 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1/2 teaspoon nutmeg
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 egg yolk
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 egg white, slightly beaten
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- Candy eyes
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees and line a baking sheet with parchment paper
- Line your counter with parchment paper, unfold your pie crust, and use a pizza cutter to cut into 3x4" rectangles
- Place your rectangles on your baking sheet
- In a small mixing bowl, mix together 2oz of your cream cheese, 2 tablespoons of sugar, and 2 tablespoons of brown sugar and set aside
- In another mixing bowl, mix together 2oz cream cheese, 2 tablespoons sugar, and 2 tablespoons of brown sugar
- Now mix in your pumpkin purée, cinnamon, nutmeg, ginger, allspice, vanilla, and egg yolk
- Scoop out a couple tablespoons of your pumpkin pie mix onto the center of your pie crust rectangles and spread out, but leave the edges clean
- Now add a tablespoon of your cream cheese mixture on top and carefully spread out, leaving the edges clean
- Unroll your second pie crust and cut into 1/4" strips
- Now cut your strips slightly longer than 3" and begin placing them over top your pie filling to look like a mummy (leave an opening for the candy eyes)
- Mix together 2 tablespoons of sugar with 1 tablespoon of cinnamon
- Brush the edges with your egg whites and carefully pinch the edges together
- Sprinkle with your cinnamon and sugar mix and bake for about 18-20 minutes, or until golden brown
- Let slightly cool and add 2 candy eyes to each mummy